- Award-Winning Design Team Appointed
- Cheetham Hill Road: A People Panorama
- Heritage Lottery to Fund Museum Development Project
- On Holocaust Memorial Day we launched new Holocaust workshop for Secondary Schools
- Internationally renowned professor will visit us to talk about illustrated religious Hebrew books.
Author Archives: admin
2011 marks 27 years since Manchester Jewish Museum first opened its doors. Our fascinating journey through Jewish history in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities has thrilled tens of thousands of visitors. Our home in Cheetham Hill is a stunning … Continue reading